Student Ministries at Hope Fellowship Church
HFC Student Ministries desire to speak God's truth boldly and speak it through love and action. This means our student ministry leans heavily on student leadership and involvement.
* The Youth Gathering - Students are invited to join in an evening of food, fun and Bible study each week at the church. High school youth in grades 9-12 meet on Monday evenings at 6:30 p.m., and middle school youth in grades 6-8 meet on Tuesday evenings at 6:30 p.m. The groups combine and meet together on the first Monday of every month.
* Sunday Study, Sundays at 9:00 a.m.- Get your week started off right with Sunday a.m. Bible study. This time of practical application of God's Word is great for strengthening your faith and preparing you for the week ahead.
* "Get Out" Days - HFC Youth Ministries has a desire to make a difference in our community. We believe serving is the best way to do that. From time to time throughout the year, we head into the community to serve through raking leaves, handing out cookies, shoveling drives, and more.
Other Student Events
* Camps - HFC offers two camps in the summer months. Kansas Bible Camp is geared for 6-8 grades and Student Life Camp is designed for 9-12th grades (including recent graduates). This week away is an amazing, life changing experience!
* Monthly Events - Most months an event is planned just to get together and have fun. At times our student ministry will gear these events specifically for students and their families. Contact Pastor Jordan for a copy of the latest Youth Ministry calendar.
* Youth Retreat - Occasionally HFC Student Ministries holds youth retreats for a time of rejuvenation and reflection.
HFC Student Ministries seeks to serve as a help and resource for parents. Feel free to contact us for help, counsel or questions.