Children's Ministries at Hope Fellowship Church
Children Ages 0-3
* Nursery - Our nursery provides tender, loving care for babies and toddlers. We provide care through age 3. Nursery care is available for all Sunday activities. All workers complete a background check and HFC's youth worker training.
Children Ages 3-6th Grade
* AWANA, Wednesdays at 6:30 p.m. - AWANA is a world-wide program that focuses on memorizing verses out of the Bible and learning what they mean and how God wants us to live. The evening is broken into three segments:
- Handbook Time - Children work in their individual books that focus on the scripture memorization. Our leader to child ratio is about 1 to 4 and this offers us the opportunity to provide quality teaching and relationship building.
- Game Time - AWANA games are unique and true energy burners. Our kids love game time and are never disappointed.
- Council Time - Children are able to settle down and hear an excellent and practical lesson from God’s Word. These lessons vary greatly in style and activity.
Another highlight of AWANA is the AWANA Store. Children earn AWANA bucks throughout each evening and are then able to redeem their bucks at the store. Our store is known for having fun items that range from toys, craft projects, water fun, “girlish” fun such as polish or jewelry, games, balls, etc.
Come and join us for a fun filled night at HFC Awana Clubs! All children ages 3-6th grade may participate! AWANA nights buzz with lots of fun and learning.
Bible Studies and Worship
* Kidz Studies, Sundays at 9:00 a.m. - Age appropriate classes are offered for all children age 3 through grade 5. Our curriculum exposes children to the entire Bible. Sunday school is where children learn Bible stories followed by examining and then applying the principles from these stories.
* Kidz Worship, Sundays During Worship - What happens when kids worship God on their level? Amazing things! Kidz Worship happens during the second portion of our Sunday morning worship service. Children begin in adult worship with their families and are dismissed at the appropriate time. The music is fantastic and each lesson focuses on a different reason to worship God. The lessons are very practical and show the kids that God is real and He is relevant to them today.
Other Children's Events
* VBS - Vacation Bible School is held in mid-June and is open to children age 4 though 5th grade. VBS runs Monday-Thursday mornings.
* Camp - Kansas Bible Camp is an amazing experience for children in grades 4-6th grades! Usually held in late July, camp is a week of fun and Bible study that Hope Fellowship youth look forward to all year!
* Easter Eggstravaganza - Hope Fellowship's Easter Eggstravaganza is the thing memories are made of! Join us for this annual event that includes egg hunts, skits, prizes, crafts, the Easter story and much more.
* Boo Bash - What better way to show kids you care than handing out free candy!? Hope Fellowship's Halloween event is open to the community. The safe, family friendly event takes place at the church. There's food, fun and music for everyone!
* Christmas Program - Hope Fellowship's Christmas Program celebrates the birth of Jesus Christ with a musical production by the children and youth of the church. It's a fantastic time to reflect on the true meaning of the season.